Wauchula – Corruption Capital of Florida
Cities and Counties like any other form of Government create Policies and Procedures for internal purposes and ordinances and codes for the community. Let’s say an employee of the City is violating a policy written by the City. The employee is reprimanded or at times even terminated. But what if the person violating these Policies and Procedures is one of the ones that actually write them? Who is responsible for taking action and holding that person accountable? Normally that could be the City or County Commission. But what if they ignore the public and allow certain City employee’s to continue violating policy, procedures, and contracts? If Commission will not reply or answer the Public, who is there to hold them accountable. Recent experience, No One. Not even the State Attorney’s office. It’s always the same ole thing, “You need to take it up with your Commission”. Essentially what they are saying is “We know there’s a drug problem, but you have to take it up with the dealer”
CITY: Serious issues
- City Manager in Violation of his Employment Contract and the City Charter
- Can the City save Millions shutting down the Police Department?
- City Employees terminated because of Nepotism
- City Commissioner Arrested & Charged with Domestic Battery – Also NOT living in the City of Wauchula
- Misuse of City Time and Equipment. Public Works Director has employees complete concrete work at his dads house on CITY time.
CITY: Other Interesting issues
- City Manager takes City Vehicle on Vacation out of State
- Misuse of Education Benefits – The Whatley Story
- Assistant Chief Lost for 2 weeks – Another Whatley Story
- The Missing Internal Investigation – Again, another Whatley Story
- When Corrupt Officials go too far on Facebook
- Banned from Commenting on City of Wauchula Facebook page for asking questions
- Lack of PowerLine inspection results in the death of multiple cows after Hurricane Irma passes over. City refuses to Investigate?
- Meet the State Attorney that Protects Politicians
- Meet the Cartel, Part 1
- Meet the Cartel, Part 2
- 2015 Lifesync Grand Jury – The 7 Million Dollar Nightmare
- 2 Off Duty Deputies Crash into Pole, admit to Speeding yet NO Citation issued
- Hurricane Money Missing in Hardee County
For more information on Corruption in Hardee County visit these Facebook Pages:
So what happens when you report corruption? You get Blocked and Banned from their accounts. So far I have been blocked and banned from the City of Wauchula’s Facebook page, Senator Grimsley’s Facebook and Twitter. When you are banned on Facebook there is no option to comment. Silencing the Public is a Violation of our 1st Amendment rights.